Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,042TL (€1,009) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)