Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL (€1,150) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)