Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,537TL (€1,126) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)