Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.611 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,856TL (€583) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)