Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.561 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,748TL (4,901 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)