Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35721 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (10,249 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)