Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31260 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,485TL (11,148 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)