Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35174 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (10,373 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)