Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48572 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,768TL (5,698 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)