Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,688TL (R$ 2,305) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)