Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,540TL (€877) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (40 minutes ago)