Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,538TL (€585) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (21 minutes ago)