Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,606TL (COL$1,935,022) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)