Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (COL$1,626,243) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)