Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,557TL (COL$2,740,844) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)