Cost of living in Carletonville, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43024 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Carletonville (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,117TL (R 7,245) in Carletonville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)