Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,925 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38311 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,053TL (R 7,970) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)