Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,604TL (GH₵2,664) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)