Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09008 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,545TL (28,249 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)