Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07040 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,376TL (33,748 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)