Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06287 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,453TL (39,013 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)