Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,749TL (R$ 3,839) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)