Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,936TL (€441) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)