Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (R$ 2,269) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)