Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,695TL (R$ 4,057) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)