Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,964TL (R$ 2,488) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (43 minutes ago)