Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.190 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,177TL (R$ 2,670) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)