Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,442TL (R$ 2,924) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)