Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,766TL (R$ 1,666) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)