Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,809TL (R$ 3,228) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)