Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,470TL (R$ 2,214) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)