Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,892TL (£815) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (30 minutes ago)