Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,549TL (£1,217) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)