Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,910TL (£1,080) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)