Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.603 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,669TL (S/. 1,665) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)