Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,638TL (CH$532,086) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)