Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,413TL (CH$768,735) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (41 minutes ago)