Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00935 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,619TL (CH$386,823) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)