Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,041TL (CH$415,030) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)