Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36414 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 154% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,241TL (Bs 22,632) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)