Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,974TL (Bs 12,980,883) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (31 minutes ago)