Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,334TL (S/. 1,958) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)