Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,397TL (S/. 1,295) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)