Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,811 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26844 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,324TL (E£ 8,658) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)