Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,215 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29598 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,853TL (E£ 9,640) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)