Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.957 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,520TL (AU$1,191) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)