Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,355TL (€1,144) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (29 minutes ago)