Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (€615) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (41 minutes ago)