Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,796TL (€948) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (35 minutes ago)