Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,821TL (€945) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (35 minutes ago)