Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (€624) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)