Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (€558) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)