Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01867 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,559TL (244,251 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)