Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (2,460 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)