Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,394TL (3,681 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)