Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,664TL (2,760 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (29 minutes ago)