Cost of living comparison between Butwal, Nepal and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02892 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (₨ 122,635) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)