Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,609TL (₩637,972) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)