Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,558TL in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)