Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.976 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,605TL (€603) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)