Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,531TL (﷼ 2,413) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (41 minutes ago)