Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,549TL (﷼ 2,717) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)