Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,300TL ($944) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)