Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.031 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,532TL ($628) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)