Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL ($551) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)