Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,598TL ($693) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)