Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,701TL (725,340 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)