Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00209 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,705TL (1,770,897 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)