Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,467TL (757,666 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)