Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00293 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,116TL (1,064,237 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)