Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,690TL (1,168,639 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)