Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00227 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,461TL (1,523,997 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)