Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,250 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20335 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,999TL (ARS $9,830) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)