Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.502 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,991TL (€544) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)