Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (₩934,757) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (38 minutes ago)