Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (₩922,846) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)