Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (₩1,021,414) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)