Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,006 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,022TL (4,059 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)