Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,283 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,378TL (3,761 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)