Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,720 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.302 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,659TL (2,042 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)