Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,361TL (COL$2,895,566) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)