Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26874 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,665TL (9,917 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)