Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.124 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,655TL (£713) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)