Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.278 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,563TL (£675) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)