Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13339 TRY / GMD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 61% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (26,622 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)