Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,765TL (15,253,097 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (40 minutes ago)