Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,154TL (851 BYN) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)