Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.066 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,571TL (€589) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (41 minutes ago)