Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (€837) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)