Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.401 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,201TL (€568) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)