Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.992 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,764TL (€554) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)