Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (3,850 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)