Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.477 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,813TL (1,904 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)