Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,484TL (2,402 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (34 minutes ago)