Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,041TL ($1,586) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)