Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00549 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 356% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,691TL (2,492,180 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)